Double-Blind Peer Review
This journal operates according to the double-blind peer review model and so the respective identities of the author and reviewer remain hidden.
Furthermore, the followings are the details of the reviewing process in this journal:
- The editors determine whether the manuscripts comply with the writing guidelines.
- If the manuscripts comply with the writing guidelines, then a plagiarism check will be undertaken. We use Turnitin as the plagiarism-checking software. The maximum similarity index is 20%.
- After passing the second step, the manuscripts are reviewed by two reviewers (blind peer review). The reviewers do not know the authors' names or identities during this process, nor do the authors know the identity of the reviewers. The reviewers are the Editorial Board members.
- Most submissions receive an initial editorial decision within 3 weeks until 6 weeks from the submission date.
- An article shall be reviewed by a maximumly of one month working days per reviewer & be sent back to the Editor.